Dr. Rosenthal joined Ear, Nose and Throat Associates of South Florida in January, 2008 after being in private practice in South Florida since 1994. Dr. Rosenthal received his medical degree from the University of Health Sciences – College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1989 and completed his general surgery residency and his Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery residency at Botsford General Hospital in Farmington Hills, MI.
Dr. Rosenthal is Board Certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Otolaryngology and is active in the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, American Medical Association, Florida Society of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, Florida Medical Association and the Broward County Medical Association.
Dr. Rosenthal’s areas of expertise include:
- Nasal Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
- Eyelid Surgery
- Facial Rejuvenation (skin restoration, BOTOX® Cosmetic, and injectable fillers)
- Adult and Pediatric General Ear, Nose and Throat Medical and Surgical Care
- Hearing Loss, Dizziness and Balance Disorders
- Hearing Amplification Devices (Hearing Aids)
- Snoring and Sleep Disorders
- Chronic Nasal and Sinus Disorders
Dr. Rosenthal currently maintains privileges at Coral Springs Medical Center, Westside Regional Medical Center, Plantation Outpatient Surgical Services and Coral Springs Outpatient Surgical Center.
Dr. Rosenthal currently sees patients in our Coral Springs office and Plantation office. If you are interested in making an appointment with Dr. Rosenthal or would like additional information about our practice, please contact our Plantation office at (954) 476-0400 or our Coral Springs office at (954) 796-0400.