Dr. Paul E. Lapco graduated Medical School from the University Central de Venezuela in Caracas, Venezuela in 1991. After completing Medical School he completed a Research Fellowship and his Surgical Internship at Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Lapco completed his otolaryngology residency at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine in Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Lapco is Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology.
Dr. Lapco is actively involved with the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery and the Florida Medical Association,.
He has presented at numerous conferences including the Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery and has published in several medical journals including The American Journal of Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. Lapco’s areas of expertise include:
- Balloon Sinuplasty and Polyp Microdebridement, and other Minimally Invasive In-Office Treatments for Problems of the Sinuses and Nose
- Adult and Pediatric General Ear, Nose and Throat Medical and Surgical Care
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Chronic Sinusitis and Advanced Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Voice and Swallowing Disorders
- Snoring and Sleep Disorders
- Allergy Testing and Treatment
- Hearing Loss and Balance Disorders
- Hearing Amplification Devices (Hearing Aids)
Dr. Lapco has been in private practice in Broward County since 2001. He is currently on staff at North Broward Medical Center, Boca Raton Regional Hospital and Boca Raton Outpatient Surgery and Laser Center.
Dr. Lapco currently sees patients in our Pompano Beach office.
If you are interested in making an appointment with Dr. Lapco, or would like additional information about our practice, please contact our Pompano Beach office at (954) 942-6868.