Sudden Hearing Loss
Acute Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss Treatment
- Age 18 and older
- Candidates with unilateral (one side only) idiopathic sudden sensorineural hearing loss within 72 hours.
- Hearing loss can’t be due to radiation therapy, noise induced, barotrauma or head trauma.
- Can’t have Ménière's disease in either ear.
- No current evidence or history of acoustic neuroma or other retrocochlear damage in affected ear.
- Length of study: 4 months
- Number of visits: 5
- Compensation for time and travel
- visit http://suddendeafness-study.com, or
- call our North Boca Raton office at (561) 939-0104 or email email@example.com, or
- call our East Boynton Beach office at (561) 737-8584 or email firstname.lastname@example.org