Dr. Mark H. Widick graduated from the University of Florida School of Medicine in Gainesville, FL in 1987. He completed his general surgical residency and otolaryngology residency at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, TN. Dr. Widick also completed a fellowship in Otology and Neurotology under Dr. Michael Glasscock at The Otology Group in Nashville, TN.
Dr. Widick is Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology.
Dr. Widick has served as President of the EAR Foundation of Florida and Delegate to the Board of Governors at the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery. He is actively involved with the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, the Florida Medical Association and the Palm Beach County Medical Society.
Dr. Widick is currently the President of the Florida Society of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. Widick has lectured at numerous conferences and has published in several medical journals. He has also served on the faculty of Vanderbilt University as a Clinical Instructor in the Department of Otolaryngology.
Dr. Widick’s areas of expertise include:
- Adult and Pediatric Otology and Neurotology (disorders of the ear)
- Adult and Pediatric General Ear, Nose and Throat Medical and Surgical Care
- Hearing Loss, Dizziness and Balance Disorders
- Management of Meniere’s Disease, Tinnitus and Acoustic Neuromas
- Hearing Amplification Devices (Hearing Aids)
- Cochlear and other implantable hearing aid devices
- Allergy Testing and Treatment
- Snoring and Sleep Disorders
- Voice and Swallowing Disorders including the treatment of Spasmodic Dyphonia with Botox
Dr. Widick has been in private practice in Boca Raton since 1994. He is currently on staff at Boca Raton Regional Hospital, North Broward Medical Center and Boca Raton Outpatient Surgery and Laser Center.
Dr. Widick currently sees patients in our North Boca Raton and Pompano Beach office locations.
If you are interested in making an appointment with Dr. Widick, or would like additional information about our practice, please contact our Pompano Beach office at (954) 942-6868 or our North Boca Raton office at (561) 391-3333.