Dr. Daniel T. Ganc completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Pennsylvania, graduating Magna Cum Laude. He received his medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine. Dr. Ganc completed his internship in General Surgery and his residency in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery at Rutgers – New Jersey Medical School, serving as Chief Resident in his final year. He joined Ear, Nose and Throat of South Florida in 2009.
Dr. Ganc is Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology.
Dr. Ganc is an Assistant Professor at the Charles E. Schmidt College of Medicine at Florida Atlantic University (FAU).
Dr. Ganc has been chosen to be principal investigator in several clinical trials. He has published articles in major medical books and magazines and has lectured at national physician conferences on various topics. He is an active member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. Ganc speaks fluent Spanish and is proficient in Hebrew and Portuguese.
Dr. Ganc’s is skilled in all aspects of otolaryngology. His areas of expertise include:
- Ear, Nose and Throat Medical and Surgical Care
- Balloon Sinuplasty and Polyp Microdebridement, and other Minimally Invasive In-Office Treatments for Problems of the Sinuses and Nose
- Allergy Testing and Treatment, including Allergy Shots and Drops
- TMJ Disorder, including TMJ NextGeneration™
- Hearing Amplification, including Invisible Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss, Dizziness and Balance Disorders
- Voice, Swallowing and Throat Problems
- Snoring and Sleep Problems
Dr. Ganc is on staff at Boca Raton Regional Hospital and Boca Raton Outpatient Surgery and Laser Center. To find out more about Dr. Ganc, please go to DanielGancMD.com.
Dr. Ganc sees patients in our East Boca Raton office. If you are interested in making an appointment with Dr. Ganc or would like additional information about our practice, please contact our East Boca Raton office at (561) 391-3333.