Dr. Daniel T. Ganc completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Pennsylvania, graduating Magna Cum Laude. He received his medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine. Dr. Ganc completed his internship in General Surgery and his residency in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery at Rutgers – New Jersey Medical School, serving as Chief Resident in his final year. He joined Ear, Nose and Throat of South Florida in 2009.
Dr. Ganc is Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology.
He has published articles in major medical books and magazines and has lectured at national physician conferences on various topics. Dr. Ganc is an active member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery and the Florida Medical Association. He speaks fluent Spanish and is proficient in Hebrew and Portuguese.
Dr. Ganc’s areas of expertise include:
- General Ear, Nose and Throat Medical and Surgical Care
- Nasal and Sinus Disorders, Balloon Sinuplasty and Advanced Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Allergy Testing and Treatment, including Allergy Shots and Allergy Drops (Sublingual Immunotherapy)
- Hearing Loss, Dizziness and Balance Disorders
- Hearing Amplification Devices (Hearing Aids)
- Voice, Swallowing, and Throat Problems
- Snoring and Sleep Disorders
Dr. Ganc is on staff at Boca Raton Regional Hospital and Boca Raton Outpatient Surgery and Laser Center. To find out more about Dr. Ganc, please go to DanielGancMD.com.
Dr. Ganc sees patients in our North Boca Raton office. If you are interested in making an appointment with Dr. Ganc or would like additional information about our practice, please contact our North Boca Raton office at (561) 391-3333.