Dr. Galin joined Ear, Nose and Throat Associates of South Florida in April, 2008 after being in private practice in South Florida since 2003. Dr. Galin received his medical degree from Nova Southeastern University Medical School in 1998 and completed his general surgery residency and his Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery residency at Botsford General Hospital in Farmington Hills, MI.
Dr. Galin is Board Certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Otolaryngology and is active in the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, Florida Society of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery and the Network of Florida Otolaryngologists.
Dr. Galin’s areas of expertise include:
- Chronic Nasal and Sinus Disorders
- In-office Balloon Sinuplasty
- Nasal Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Adult and Pediatric General Ear, Nose and Throat Medical and Surgical Care
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Hearing Loss, Dizziness and Balance Disorders
- Hearing Amplification Devices (Hearing Aids)
- Snoring and Sleep Disorders
- Voice and Swallowing Disorders
- Treatment of Allergic Disorders
Dr. Galin maintains privileges at West Palm Hospital, Wellington Regional Medical Center and North Point Surgery and Laser Center.
Dr. Galin currently sees patients in our West Palm Beach - 45th Street office and our Wellington – Forest Hill Blvd. office. If you are interested in making an appointment with Dr. Galin or would like additional information about our practice, please contact our West Palm Beach - 45th Street office at (561) 848-5579 or our Wellington – Forest Hill Blvd. office at (561) 790-3329.